1. Prison Greyhounds fosters retired racing greyhounds and teaches them basic house manners prior to their adoption into permanent loving homes.
2. Red Wolf Sanctuary rescues and rehabilitates a variety of wild animals, from bears and cougars to owls and eagles.
3. Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary provides permanent high-quality sanctuary care for New World monkeys being retired from laboratory research, ex-pets, or monkeys who have been confiscated by the authorities.
4. Friends of Ferdinand rehabilitates, retrains, and finds homes for retired racehorses whose owners no longer care for them.
5. Black Pine Animal Sanctuary cares for displaced, captive-raised exotic animals and educates the public about responsible animal care.
6. Exotic Feline Rescue Center rescues and houses neglected, abused, or abandoned big cats, including tigers, lions, leopards, and more.
7. Humane Society of Indianapolis shelters animals, provides adoption services, and advocates for animal welfare and wellness.
8. Save the Chimps cares for chimpanzees rescuedfrom abusive situations, providing life-long sanctuary.
9. The Elephant Sanctuary provides a natural habitat and individualized care to rescued elephants.
10. African Wildlife Foundation enacts a variety of projects to work with the people of Africa and promote African wildlife conservation.