1. Move to Act advocates for rescue pet adoption,spaying and neutering, and increasing support for under-recognized animal rescue organizations.
2. Red Wolf Sanctuary rescues and rehabilitates a variety of wild animals, from bears and cougars to owls and eagles.
3. Planet Bee Foundation provides education about the importance of honeybees as well as resources for groups caring for their own hives.
4. Friends of Ferdinand rehabilitates, retrains, and finds homes for retired racehorses whose owners no longer care for them.
5. Wildcare Inc. provides professional care to sick, injured, and orphaned wild animals in Indiana before re-releasing them.
6. Black Pine Animal Sanctuary cares for displaced, captive-raised exotic animals and educates the public about responsible animal care.
7. Wolf Park promotes research, education, and conservation related to wolves, providing sanctuary for a number of wolves and foxes.
8. Exotic Feline Rescue Center rescues and houses neglected, abused, or abandoned big cats, including tigers, lions, leopards, and more.
9. Humane Society of Indianapolis shelters animals, provides adoption services, and advocates for animal welfare and wellness.
10. Save the Chimps cares for chimpanzees rescuedfrom abusive situations, providing life-long sanctuary.
11. The Elephant Sanctuary provides a natural habitat and individualized care to rescued elephants.
12. African Wildlife Foundation enacts a variety of projects to work with the people of Africa and promote African wildlife conservation.